Sunday, April 30, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Today is a day off from running, which is typical for me the day after a race. Also, as it continues to rain for the 3rd straight day, I didn't feel like getting soaked to the bone again, so it is probably for the best!

As this is the last day of April, I can total up my monthly mileage. I put in 80 miles this month, which is about 10 miles less than in March. I was kind of puzzled by that, but after looking at my month, I had 2 races, and I always take a day off before and after a race, so that accounts for the difference. Mileage will start to increase in late May as I begin my marathon training!

It is a lazy day today. The weather stinks, so you can't go outside. The NASCAR Aaron's 499 race at Talladega appears as if it will be a rainout all the way down there in Alabama as well, so I probably will not get to watch any racing today either! Otherwise, I have a pot of red sauce with beef and Italian sausage meatballs simmering away for dinner. It smells great in here! I am looking forward to a relaxing evening, and will resume running after work tomorrow.
Related Posts with Thumbnails