Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wounded knee

Today is a day off from running, which is probably good because my right knee is a little stiff. I am not sure if it is my “runner’s knee” returning, or if it is due to the bruise I sustained from smacking my knee into a piece of furniture (OK, I’ll confess, it was actually a precariously placed beer cooler that was, at the time, sitting in the hall!).

I am hoping it is the latter, because I have barely started my training, and if I have runner’s knee now, it is going to be a long summer. I do have a patella strap to help stabilize the kneecap, and I did swap out the gel inserts in my shoes to see if I can get better cushioning. Stay tuned.

Since I have nothing else to talk about, how about a photo of tonight’s dinner? Pepperoni and mushroom pizza with fontina, mozzarella, and aged provolone cheese. Yum! :)

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails