Friday, June 09, 2006

A change in the weather?

Suddenly, the weather forecast for tomorrow is not looking so good.

What was supposed to be sunny and cool has now turned into a chance for some storms and rain early in the morning. My buddy Sven Sundgaard is using scary sounding words like “retrograding,” and “polar vortices” (sometimes even in the same sentence). Who knows what tomorrow will bring? All I know is that I am running a race, whether it is dry or damp!

No plans this evening except to relax, stay off my feet, and see what shows I have saved up on my DVR. Then it is early to bed, early to rise, and as NASCAR’s Darrell Waltrip would say with great enthusiasm, “Boogity! Boogity! Boogity! Let’s go racin’, boys!!!”

By the way, has a meal that is rich in carbs and whole grains ever looked this good? (my vote would be "No," and I would add that it tasted as good as it looks...)

;-)

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails