Thursday, June 29, 2006

Preparation and Organization

It was my day off from running (I will do one more run tomorrow night, and then on Saturday morning, it is vacation time!), so this is my opportunity to try and get organized for the trip!

The laundry is done, the packing had started, the duffle bags are out, clothing is being sorted; things are coming together nicely! I still have quite a bit to do, but progress is being made, and I will be ready to roll by the weekend!

Tonight’s dinner was pretty basic, however I did make a kicked-up version of a Boca veggie burger with sautéed mushrooms and honest to goodness Emmentaler cheese (who says veggie burgers have to be boring?).

If I have any dedicated readers in addition to my Mom, you will be sorely disappointed because my posts will become quite sporadic at best for the next week and a half. I might try to chime in and at least give you a "Tofte Trek" report from the 4th. But after tomorrow, you won't be hearing much from me until I return from Michigan, hopefully with a few cool stories!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails