Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summertime!

Happy first day of summer! The days get progressively shorter from here on out, so make the most of it! :)

A pretty warm day in the metro, once again. It was 83 degrees with a rather stiff wind that caused me some issues on the run. I felt like I ran slower than I did today. It took me about the same amount of time it always does, but it just felt a little slower. Hot days tend to do that to you.

Not much new to report on the route today. The birds were all of the usual suspects, and there were (sadly) no sunbathers either. But hey, summer is just starting, so there is still hope! :)

Tonight’s dinner was a homemade pizza with prosciutto, asparagus spears, and Moroccan black olives. Delicious.



I think I am starting to get pretty good at this pizza-making thing...

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails