Thursday, June 22, 2006

Who let the dogs out?

The second day of summer continues to treat us well. It was an absolutely gorgeous day. 78 degrees, sunny, and spectacular. My run was a very good one today. As it was a little cooler, I clipped right along and made great time on my route. There was not much humidity, and we had a nice breeze, so there wasn't much not to like out there!

Even the critters were enjoying the weather. I saw a muskrat taking a leisurely swim out on the pond, a cottontail rabbit was busy raiding a garden, and several of the neighborhood dogs all came out to bark at me. All in all, a great day to be outside, even for our furry friends!

Speaking of furry friends, tomorrow is Take Your Dog To Work Day. I have an e-mail in to my brother and sister-in-law asking if I could borrow their three hounds so I could turn them loose in the office tomorrow morning. I have not heard back from them yet...

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails