Monday, July 24, 2006

What did Tiger drink?

I feel really good after my long run yesterday. No stiffness at all. I think I am definitely on the right track with my training.

Today is a day off from running, so I am spending it pondering this; What did Tiger drink?

Admittedly, I have never been the biggest Tiger Woods fan, but I really enjoyed watching him this weekend. He schooled the rest of the field and took home the Claret Jug for the second year in a row at the British Open. Tiger was quite emotional afterwards given the recent loss of his father, and it was very touching to see him show his human side.

I turned to the Golf Channel and watched Tiger's press conference after the Open, and he had a humorous exchange with a reporter. It went as follows:

Q. In light of your emotions at the moment and what you've said regarding your late father, will your celebrations differ in any way or is there anything special you might do given the situation and the circumstances?

TIGER WOODS: This jug will be filled up, I'll tell you that (laughter).

Q. With what?

TIGER WOODS: Beverage of my choice (laughter), and not just once.

I would love to know what he was drinking, and Tiger refused to elaborate. But I am guessing the Claret Jug was not being topped off with Yellow Tail Shiraz, if you know what I am saying! :)

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails