Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back to back

What is this? Two back to back perfect days? 80 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, and no humidity? Nice!

I ran the usual route today, and I actually scared up a deer! There was a large doe that was sitting up in someone's yard, and she ran like heck when she saw me. That was kind of fun. Otherwise, the run was relatively uneventful. Just a good, solid day on the road.

My mileage total for August was 108.3, so it was another very productive month. Only about 6 weeks to go until the half marathon, so I am starting to get excited! :)

I am heading out for the holiday weekend tomorrow, so no blog updates until next Tuesday. Have a safe and fun Labor Day weekend, everyone! I will talk to you when I return.

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails