Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hallelujah!

What a difference a day makes. While it is still humid and gross out, at least it was in the 70’s today, and not 101 like yesterday! Hallelujah! :)

I ran 5 miles this afternoon. It was nice to run in daylight! The skies were overcast, and there was an ever-so-slight drizzle that turned into an ever-so-steady rain by my last mile. I was positively soaked by the time I got home. But I am not going to complain. Even with the rain, the weather was 100 times better than the past several days!

I am still working on my shredded pork tacos, so I will be having those for dinner this evening (still quite yummy, I might add!). And speaking of food, if I might plug the Food Network again, I have been enjoying the new show "Road Tasted" with Jamie and Bobby Dean. They are the sons of the Food Network's resident southern belle and star of "Paula's Home Cooking," Paula Deen.

The premise of the show is that Jamie and Bobby are visiting different cities in America looking for hand crafted foods. They seem like good guys who like to have fun, and the places they have visited produce some pretty incredible foods. It is on Tuesday nights at 9 PM Central if you are bored and searching for something to watch!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails