Sunday, August 27, 2006

A lazy day after a busy one

I took today off from running after the long run yesterday. I did so to stagger my days off, as Friday will be a travel day for me. I am heading up to Mom and Dad’s for the Labor Day holiday weekend. I can’t wait!

I had kind of a fun day yesterday. After my run, I headed into Long Lake and had breakfast at The Red Rooster, which is an old haunt that I hadn’t been to in years.

After that, I took a Sunday drive on a Saturday! I continued west and drove into Delano, and then headed north to Buffalo, where I stopped at a roadside stand and bought some sweet corn. It was a gorgeous day to be out and about. Then I got home and made a loaf of my cinnamon-raisin bread!

Today has been kind of lazy by comparison. I am making lamb tacos tonight and have been preparing a homemade red chile sauce for it, so that has been my project. The red chile sauce turned out awesome, so I am greatly looking forward to dinner!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails