Thursday, September 07, 2006

Are you ready for some football?

It was like summer today! 84, sunny, and nice, with a fairly strong south wind. I ran the usual route and took it pretty easy so I can save up for my race on Saturday.

Given that it feels like summer, it is hard to believe that the NFL football season starts tonight! I am very excited. For the first time in many years, I am not in a fantasy football league. I decided to take a break this year so I could actually enjoy the games in peace instead of screaming things at the TV such as “Why didn’t they throw to the tight end?!?” It should make for a much less stressful season. :)

And when you are watching the Packer game on Sunday, remember that I got to run through Lambeau Field last May... ;-)

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails