Sunday, September 17, 2006

May the wind always be at your back

I had a fun day yesterday. You can check out my trip to the Peppermint Twist and my stop at a cute meat market in St. Bonifacius over on my food blog.

Fall is definitely upon us. It was 65 when I started my run, and 58 by the time I finished! We have a cool week in store for us as well, so the tide is turning.

I ran 11 1/2 miles today on the trail through Minnetonka. That was my longest run of the year, and I felt great. I got some new shoes yesterday (the same pair of Brooks that I had before), so they felt fantastic. And. perhaps best of all, there are some very strong winds coming out of the west/northwest; while it was challenging to start, the wind pushed me all the way home during the last half of the run. Not bad!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails