Friday, September 22, 2006

Raindrops keep fallin' on my head

Wow, what a gloomy couple of days! Here in the metro, it has been raining for since yesterday morning. Needless to say, it is perfect weather for the beef & Guinness stew I have been subsisting on for much of the week, but it does still make it more difficult for enjoying outdoor activities!

So today, I ran in the rain. It was a steady drizzle, but I don’t mind running in it so much. At least you stay cool, and there are very few other pedestrians out and about! It was the usual route again, and I ran pretty easy since I need to do a longer run tomorrow.

Around my apartment, it is starting to look like I am moving! There are boxes strewn about, the packing has begun, as has the cleaning. It is amazing the stuff you discover. For instance, underneath my bathroom sink, I found a bottle of shampoo that I don't think they even make anymore. Yikes! Anyhow, things are becoming official; I sign my paperwork on the new place next Tuesday, so I am very excited.

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails