Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The last nice day of fall?

I wasn't going to run, but it was so beautiful outside that I had to. 52 degrees, hardly a cloud in the sky, and just a slight breeze. God was smiling on the runners today. And this time of year, you just never know. It might be spring before we get a day like this!

I ran easier today, but it was still a very good run. I did the usual 4 1/2 miles, and there was a lot of activity along the route. Many folks were out doing yardwork, putting the leaf blowers and rakes to good use. Kids were tossing a football around. I even saw a couple of red bellied woodpeckers, and got chastised by a fiesty red squirrel, so the wildlife was enjoying the day as well!

This is Minnesota fall weather at its finest.

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails