Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Of all the weeks to catch a cold

While I was cleaning and packing this weekend, I stirred up a lot of dust in the apartment. I was attributing that to some burning sinuses yesterday morning. However, now I think I actually have developed a head cold. I would like to point out that I have not had a head cold in six years, and I get one the week before my big race of the year. Unbelievable!

Everything is in my head, so that is the good news (if there is any). I am just stuffed up with the runny nose. So I have been drinking hot green tea like the are going to quit making the stuff. Tonight's dinner will be a hot and spicy chicken lo mein dish loaded with chili peppers, garlic, ginger, and tons of veggies so I get some good nutrients in an attempt to flush the evil from my system. And, I am just going to take it easy tonight and try to rest. I really hope I can shake this fast.

Ugh...

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails