Friday, October 20, 2006

Perfect running weather

Today was absolutely ideal out there. 45 degrees, overcast, and calm. What great weather to run in! I could still wear shorts and a long-sleeved running pull-over, and I was more than comfortable.

I did the usual 4 1/2 miles, and I feel really quite good. Any lingering stiffness from the race is starting to subside, and I am starting to feel like my normal self (however normal that may be). There were lots of coots, geese, and some scaups out on the pond today, big flocks of blackbirds, and lots of fuzzy gray squirrels. You can really tell some big changes in the weather are on the horizon!

Not much on the agenda this weekend except for packing and cleaning. Only a week and a half until I can start moving into my new place, so I am starting to get both excited and a little stressed! I'm looking forward to getting the move over with, and I can't wait to get settled into the new pad. Anyhow, this weekend I will be busy preparing for that, but I will also make time to squeeze in some football, NASCAR, and a little cooking!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails