Saturday, October 28, 2006

Running, cleaning, packing

Still reeling from what will always be remembered as "The Charlie Brown Incident," I went out for my long run this morning (I haven't been this upset about a programming blunder since Channel 9 interrupted Rusty Wallace's breakthrough NASCAR victory at Martinsville a couple of years ago for two full hours with storm coverage when it was still sunny and beautiful in the Cities...).

It was a cool and crisp morning, 37 degrees and a little overcast; perfect for running! And it was a pretty morning, with the sunrise trying so hard to peek through the clouds, coloring the sky with shades of pink, purple, and orange. I did 6 1/2 miles on one of my routes that goes through a rather upscale and quite hilly neighborhood in Minnetonka, which eventually joins up with part of my normal route. It was a good, comfortable run, and the hills proved to be a good workout.

More cleaning and packing today. Ugh! I can't wait until I am done with this.

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails