Friday, October 27, 2006

Spoke too soon, and it's the Great Pumpkin!

Remember in my previous post how I mentioned that my last run could have been on the last nice day of fall? I was wrong. Today was even nicer! It was 56 degrees, not a cloud in the sky, with a gentle breeze. Absolutely delightful!

Normally my route is pretty quiet. But not today! I met numerous runners and walkers; people clearly taking advantage of this fantastic day. And the weekend looks pretty good, too. I will not complain!

Not much excitement on the agenda for the weekend. This is my last full-fledged weekend of packing and cleaning before I can start moving into the new apartment, so I will be busy trying to get things wrapped up. It is getting a little stressful trying to keep up with all the details and figure out the logistics, but I will get there eventually.

However, tonight I will be taking time out to put on my Charlie Brown sweater from high school and watch the 40th anniversary of the greatest Halloween special ever, "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" They don't make 'em like this anymore, and it is one of those "must see" classics!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails