Tuesday, November 14, 2006

One headlight

I am home right now waiting for a delivery from Slumberland, so I thought I would update my blog!

Since I am going in to work a little later than normal today, I did my run early. I did another two laps around the lake. It was a nice, crisp, frosty. And as it was dark when I started, it gave me a chance to test out my new Petzl headlamp.

Basically it is a small, lightweight beacon that is attached to a strap, and you wear it around your head like a sweatband. It is really slick. The lamp is adjustable, so you can angle it however you like. Plus, it is really bright and sure lights up the road in front of you so you can see where you are stepping. And, you can certainly be seen, too. A neat invention.

Not sure if this is what The Wallflowers were thinking when they sang the words, "We can drive it home with one headlight," but I think it is applicable for running in the dark! :)

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails