Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A rainy day for Christmas specials

A strange weather day; we had some big thunderstorms rumble through the metro this morning, and the drizzle persisted throughout the afternoon.

I ran in shorts and a regular running cap for what will probably be the last time for 2006. It was 48 degrees when I went running. It was a little windy and wet, but that’s not too much of an issue. A decent run; I took it kind of easy today.

With it being so warm outside, it seems somewhat surreal that ”A Charlie Brown Christmas” in on tonight at 7 PM. I am excited, though, and I will be tuning in! This is the best of all the Charlie Brown specials, in my humble opinion. Thankfully the elections are over with, so we run no risk of the show being preempted by a political debate the way the “Great Pumpkin” was... :)

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails