Friday, November 10, 2006

Trails!

It was significantly cooler today than it was when I last ran on Wednesday. 40 degrees cooler! It was only 32 when I ventured out for the afternoon run.

I found some honest to goodness dirt trails to run on today. I think I went through four different parks in a 4 1/2 mile run. Yes, I said four parks! This city has a ton of them. I wound my way through winding streets and quiet neighborhoods that were all intersected by these trail, What fun! The exploration continues.

You know what I am looking forward to doing this weekend? Nothing! For the first weekend in a long time, I don't have to pack or drive anywhere. I am looking forward to doing some cooking and enjoying lots of sports; two things I have greatly missed in recent weeks!

Enjoy the weekend!

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails