Saturday, December 09, 2006

Oh, what a beautiful morning!

Wow, what a day! It was 28 degrees, clear, and beautiful for my early morning run. It is supposed to get into the mid 40’s today, so it is quite a departure from earlier in the week.

I felt so good, I ran nearly 9 miles (OK, actually, it was 8.74 according to my Internet mapping tool!). I went a new route straight south along a bike path. The route goes past an open prairie area with a large lake, so it was scenic. And the sunrise was spectacular. Very comfortable outside, and nice not to have to wear a ski mask for a change!

The rest of the day will probably be a little lazy by comparison. I got all of my grocery shopping done, and tonight I will make pizza, and for tomorrow’s menu there will be Swedish meatballs with venison. Should be interesting! And if I am really motivated, I may get started on baking some cookies for a company potluck next week. We will see!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails