Friday, January 26, 2007

Catching up

It has been a busy week at the office, and I hadn't felt like posting anything the last few evenings when I got home. So it is time to get caught up!

A couple of dog notes from this week:

-The cocker spaniel just down the street from my apartment really doesn't like me. He barks at me every day.

-On the east side of the lake, there is a cute little golden lab puppy who really likes me. He kept following me, and I had to stop three different times on my run tonight so the little kid could try and corral the pooch.

Tonight was beautiful. A balmy 38 degrees made a for an incredibly comfortable day. It took me a while to get stretched out today. I had a lot of tightness in my legs, but that disappeared quickly. I ended up having a pretty spirited run, so it was a positive way to end the work week.

No real solid plans for the weekend, just a quiet and relaxing one, I hope. I will do a run tomorrow morning, then I need to do some grocery shopping so I can put together a meal or two.

I am kind of excited that the PGA Tour is back in full swing now, and CBS is broadcasting this week's tournament in HD, so that will be awesome. I have Tiger Woods as my pick in the fantasy golf league this week, so I will be watching intently!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails