Sunday, January 21, 2007

Snowy Sunday

Today was a much shorter run, and it was warmer outside. I was greeted to a balmy 21 degrees, so it was a most pleasant day to run. I did an easy 4 1/2 miles on the bike path. Very nice!

I returned to my apartment and took a shower. By the time I got dressed, I looked out the window to see the streets below me were suddenly covered with snow. I just missed it! Looks like we aren’t getting too much out of this system, though. There is only about an inch or so from the looks of it, and it is already starting to taper off.

My run was my only planned trip outside today, so it can snow all it wants. I will whip up something for dinner tonight, and I’m going to watch a couple of NFL playoff games, which should be some good matchups.

ESPN’s countless hours of “Can Peyton Manning get the monkey off his back?” and “Can the Saints play in the cold?” pregame hype have me thoroughly confused, so I have no idea who to pick. I’ve changed my picks a number of times in my online pick ‘em game, and I have simply settled on the home teams. Although, they did point out that one road team usually wins during the divisional championship weekend!

Who know? Let the games begin!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails