Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Hey, Dog

Lots of dogs the afternoon on my run. The cocker spaniel who hates me was letting me have it, I passed two others who both gave me just a passing glance, but then there was a border collie in a house standing on a table in the picture window barking at me! Clearly, they were a little whipped up over the results of the Westminster dog show. :)

It was a pretty easy run, otherwise. It was colder today in the single digits, but the sun was out, so that felt pretty good. But, I didn't exert myself too much. Just putting in the miles!

Well, I am heading out of town tomorrow right after work. I hope everyone has a great Presidents' Day weekend, and I will be back on Monday with hopefully some good reports of running in the North Country!

Enjoy the weekend,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails