Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Temperature swing

On February 3rd, I went running when it was -11 degrees. Today I went running and it was 40. Nothing like a 51 degree swing in the span of a few weeks!

Today was a rather hectic day in the office. Not only were my projects crazy, but we are in the process of moving to a new building, so things have been extra stressful with the packing involved. It will be nice to get that over with.

Anyhow, it felt good to hit the streets when I got home. It was so comfortable that I got to ditch my running jacket for the first time in months. I could have run in shorts, but that didn’t even occur to me until I was on the road (putting on the tights has become a habit this winter!). There was so much melting going on from what little snow we have that it turned a few of my short trail segments into mud! Haven’t seen that in a while. It made me anxious for spring, but I know all too well that we have a long ways to go.

Nothing on the agenda tonight except for the easy chair, along with "NCIS" and "The Unit."

With Spring fever setting in,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails