Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Change in the weather

A pretty day down here. Blue sky, wispy clouds, and a temperature in the low 40's. Comfortable for running, in spite of the howling wind! I got back on the horse today and did my first run since the race. An easy 4 1/2 mile scamper along the usual route. I even saw a big, beautiful red-tailed hawk soaring overhead, enjoying the wind currents. Nice day to be outside.

The weather is definitely starting to change. They are projecting temperatures in the low 50's for most of this week, and possibly creeping upwards of 60 by the weekend. This rules! And it gives me an excuse to buy some new summer running clothes! :)

Unrelated to anything, I just learned there are new episodes of "NCIS" and "The Unit" tonight. Awesome! I am looking forward to some good TV this evening.

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails