Thursday, March 29, 2007

Good running, and Dwight's blogging

A perfect running day! This is what spring is all about.

It was about 55 degrees, overcast, with a nice breeze. I ran my trail through the park and did the typical 4 1/2. There was hardly anybody out there, so I had the place virtually to myself. It was a pretty strong run today as well. I had a lot of energy, as well as a tailwind pushing me home for the last mile, so I finished with a good kick. Fun!

Another good bird day out there (this is likely to become a regular blog feature!). I saw the usual cardinals, chickadees, robins, mourning doves, numerous sparrows, and the osprey even cruised over. Also of note was a red-bellied woodpecker (although he is here all year long, it’s exciting to see this colorful guy!).

I’m excited because there is a marathon of ”The Office” tonight. All are reruns, but they are some classics. Always a good time. And who knew, but the character of Dwight Schrute has his own blog! it doesn’t appear that he updates it often, but it is worthy of a laugh.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails