Thursday, March 15, 2007

March madness

I did the typical route today, nothing to strenuous. Just trying to take it easy with the race coming up on Sunday. The day was beautiful when I got home from work. I had a great run in the sunshine, with temperatures near 40. Aside from being a bit breezy, it was spectacular.

As I type this, the skies have turned overcast, and I see snowflakes streaming past my window!

Welcome to Minnesota, where the weather can change in a heartbeat. And to think it was 63 degrees on Tuesday. It's March madness, I'm telling you!

And there is another kind of "March madness" going on as well. Today is the start of the NCAA basketball tournament, so I will probably be tuning in tonight. Admittedly, I don’t follow college basketball as closely as I used to, but the first weekend of the tournament is always a lot of fun. So many games, and usually a few surprises.

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails