Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Nicer days

A very strong northeast wind today, but it is truly had to complain. 60 degrees and sunny, otherwise. This is great!

I did 4 1/2 miles again today. I was astonished at the lack of people out and about. I ran on the trail for two miles before I saw another soul, and that was just a solitary biker. Come on, folks, this is the weather we have been waiting for! :) It was a nice, easy run. and it felt wonderful to be outside on such a pretty day.

Since yesterday’s race was a fundraiser for a local ski club, you can check out the recap at the SkinnySki.com website. There is a brief note on the right hand column side with links to pictures (I am featured in in pictures 23 and 69 of the 10k photo set), as well as a link to the results. That was a fun little event.

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails