Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Winter's return

I miss January, when it was nice! :)

We managed to dodge the snowstorm yesterday, but areas not too far north of here got anywhere from 5 to 11 inches of snow. On April 3rd. Crazy!

At least the streets were clear for my run tonight, however it was quite cold and brisk. 28 degrees, with a 20-30 MPH north wind. Brrrr! I did a couple laps around the lake and called it good.

Not much else to report. I am currently packing to head up to Mom and Dad's for a long Easter weekend. I can't tell you how excited I am to get up there, as I am really sick of the Twin Cities at the moment. Even though the weather is going to be on the chilly side, I look forward to seeing everyone, running in the woods, and communing with nature. Photos and stories when I return on Monday, I promise.

Have a great weekend, all!

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails