Monday, May 21, 2007

Easy miles

According to the Fargo-Moorhead news, a total of 9350 runners participated in all the various events this past weekend. This was easily the biggest race I have been a part of, and I am still pretty excited with how everything went. What a great race!

Today it was back to work after my fantastic weekend out of town. Ugh. It is always hard to get back into the swing of things!

Was was not difficult was running today. I feel really good after the half marathon on Saturday and went out for a lazy 4 miles. It was warm today at 84 degrees, and there was a very strong southerly wind, but I still had a great run. There is no lingering stiffness, and my energy level is high.

That being said, I am still planning to take it pretty easy the remainder of the week. Tomorrow will be off, I will run Wednesday, and Thursday will be off because I am traveling to the North Country for some vacation time at Mom and Dad’s! I get to spend six days up there, and I can’t wait!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails