Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Long weekend in the North Country

Hello everyone,

I have returned from my long weekend up in the North Country!



I had a fantastic vacation, ate very well, spent a ton of time outdoors, and didn't shave for a week. It was so much fun being able to hang out with the family, and the weather cooperated quite nicely for our activities.

A full report with pictures will follow once I get my act together. There will be stories about running, the spring warbler migration, BBQ ribs, hiking, Italian cooking, furry creatures, local restaurants, and a little fellow we affectionately refer to as "Norris."

Until then,

Jean

Memorial Day Weekend 2007 - Archive of Posts

Good food from the weekend

Running and hiking and birding...oh my!

Norris and friends
Related Posts with Thumbnails