Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Looks like summer

A warm one today! 75 degrees with a mix of sun and clouds, and a slight dose of humidity. I ran my usual 4 1/2, and it felt like July!

The maple leaves have fully emerged already, so the woods and forests are starting to look spectacular. I saw my first painted lady butterfly of the season. Also, the marsh marigolds in the low-lying swamp areas are in full bloom. This is such a great season in Minnesota. Everything looks so pretty down here.

Only a week and a half to Fargo! I am looking forward to it. Of course, this being the upper Midwest, I am fully prepared for any kind of weather. You may recall last year at this time, I ran through Lambeau Field in Green Bay under a frost advisory! You just never know. :)

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails