Wednesday, June 27, 2007

That's more like it!

It’s been kind of a long, busy week at work. One of the projects I am on is ramping up for a big deliverable in a couple of weeks, so there are a lot of people visibly stressed. At times like this, it always feels good to go for a run! :)

Compared to yesterday, this afternoon’s run was 100% better. Low 80’s, low humidity. It felt about 25 degrees warmer, no lie.

I ran a little extra today, doing 5 1/2 instead of the typical route. Why not? It was so beautiful outside. More bluebirds, tons of butterflies, and mama and papa osprey were atop their nest. Just a picture perfect summer day.

Here is a link to the results of Sunday’s race in Big Lake. I was two seconds off in my original race report (I must have stopped my watch early!). I was pleased to see that I at least finished in the top 1/3 of the field. Not bad on such a hot and muggy morning!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails