Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Running for raspberries

A warm, humid one out there today. A hazy 84 degrees, but the dewpoint was around 70, so it was very sticky and muggy.

I was surprised, but I managed to run well this afternoon. I felt pretty energized, even with all the humidity. Of course, I stopped for another rasspberry break, also finding some deliciously ripe black raspberries...yum! Perhaps that is why I had a strong run? :)

I am starting to get very excited because I am talking a couple of vacation days this weekend. Since I was sort of deprived of a 4th of July weekend (given the Wednesday holiday and a weird work schedule), I am heading up to Mom and Dad’s on Thursday. I can’t wait! I am looking forward to getting out of the city for an extended weekend and seeing the family. It will be fun to run in the woods, bird watch, hike, and there is bound to be some tasty food.

As this might be my last post until next week, since tomorrow will involve laundry and packing. So, allow me to wish you all a good weekend a few days early!

Until next week,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails