Monday, July 30, 2007

Warm day, shorter run

I went out for a shorter run after work today. Just a 4 miler. I debated whether or not to run, given the long run yesterday. However, tomorrow is supposed to be sweltering, and if I ran today, I would keep my days off properly staggered leading up to the 30k this weekend. So I ran.

Not that today was cool or anything. 92 degrees with plenty of sunshine. It was warm! But at least it was not very humid. The run went fine. I was a little stiff from yesterday’s journey, so I dialed it back and put in some easy miles.

This is a somewhat short week for me. This coming Wednesday, my department is having a fun little off-site outing. My boss is treating us to lunch at the local Big Bowl, and then we are going to take in a St. Paul Saints baseball game. Should be a good time. Then on Friday I am leaving early from work to head out to my race on Saturday. Love these short weeks!

Oh, and last night’s spaghetti with Bolognese sauce? Viva Italia, baby! :)



Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails