Sunday, September 16, 2007

Feeling like Superman

I am, I am, I am Superman
And I can do anything.
-REM, “Superman” from the Life’s Rich Pageant album

OK, I know, I know...I am not really Superman. But what is kind of cool is that I feel like Superman! :) I have returned from northern Minnesota, and I am ecstatic to say that I was a finisher in the Walker North Country Marathon!

Still smiling after 26.2!



I don’t even know where to begin! I have a lot to talk about, and much of it has absolutely nothing to do with running. I received some incredibly exciting news while I was en route to Walker, so I look forward to sharing that, as well the details of the race, in the days to come.

In the meantime, my results are here if you would like to see how I did. It was quite an unforgettable experience!

Please bear with me because it is going to take some time to get the blog updated! Thanks to all of you out there who have offered your kind words of support and encouragement leading up to this event, and I can’t wait to tell you more abut this amazing weekend!

Until then,

Jean

Walker North Country Marathon Index of Posts

Part 1 - Hammer To Fall
Part 2 - My Destination
Part 2 - From Me To You
Related Posts with Thumbnails