Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween fun

Happy Halloween!

I took it upon myself to "dress up" this year. With very little effort, I donned my Charlie Brown sweater from high school and went as CB himself! I finished as the "runner up" in the "funniest costume" category of the office Halloween costume contest…which meant that I didn't win anything! Kind of appropriate for Charlie Brown, don't you think? :) But it was a great day at the office. A lot of people dressed up. Good times!

Yours truly as Charlie Brown



What was also fun was the fact that I actually got to see "It's The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!" on TV last night. Longtime readers might remember me blowing a gasket last year when the local ABC affiliate preempted the show to run a political debate between some politicians contending for a House of Representatives seat. (You can read my e-mail to the TV station here) As this is not an election year, the "Great Pumpkin" went uninterrupted. I love these old cartoons. They don't make 'em like that anymore!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails