Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Running Jeans

I need to mention a fun and rather serendipitous comment I received on my blog earlier in the week. This illustrates why the Internet is awesome.

I had a comment posted on one of my earlier entries from a girl named Jean. She is a runner and has a blog called See Jean Run. While doing a Google search for her own site, she stumbled upon mine. How cool! Similar names, similar themes...it appears the running/blogging community is a small world after all!

Anyhow, I added her site to my list of "Running Blogs I Read" in the right hand column, so check out her site because it is very cool. Jean even reviews products from Trader Joe's, a store that is mere minutes from me in my new neighborhood, and one that I greatly look forward to shopping at! :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails