Saturday, October 20, 2007

TAG: I am a runner because...

All right, Rick at 365me tagged me, so I need to respond to the following:

I am a runner because...

-(If I may shamelessly steal a line from Sir Roger Bannister) it is fun, and I cannot help myself
-I love to pass guys much younger than me during races
-it give me a good excuse to explore new cities and places
-running has made me realize the importance of setting goals
-I like all of the geeky technical clothing they make for runners!
-runners are sexy (I'm talking about the women here, and not myself!)
-it give me a feeling that I have accomplished something on my own
-runners need fuel, and it gives me an excuse eat good food! :)
-I love race T-shirts!
-running has made me a better person

That was fun! I will now tag off to Jean at See Jean Run. Feel free to play along if you wish! :)

On another note, I have returned from the Big Woods Half Marathon! It was an absolutely gorgeous day after a murky and wet week (foreshadowing alert), so the race was not exactly as expected. But it turned out fantastic nonetheless. Full report coming soon!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails