Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Ramblings

I took a couple of days off from running after Rocky's Run. I figured
what the heck, I had earned it! But it was moderately chilly on
Monday and Tuesday, and the wind was absolutely cranking out of the
northwest. There were some reports of 45 MPH gusts! Anyhow, that was
a good enough reason for me!

I did run this morning though, and it was crisp. And frosty! The coldest night of the season so far, I believe. I wore the stocking cap, winter tights, my "glittens," pretty much the whole ensemble. It was great. I love running in the chilly weather!

Tonight's dinner was a fantastic homemade pizza. Pepperoni, black and green olives, green peppers, mozzarella and parmesan. Yummy! The dough was exceptional, and the toppings didn't suck, either. I am looking forward to making more of these.

Masterpiece pizza!



In TV news, I can't possibly express how much I love the CBS show, "The Big Bang Theory." I find it hysterical, and I actually see a little
bit of myself in Sheldon. Not the genius aspect of Sheldon (please!),
but rather the neurotically punctual, set in his ways, comfortable
with routine side of Sheldon. What a great show!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails