Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Best Christmas ever?

A hazy Christmas Day on the North Shore



Hi everyone,

I have returned from the North Country following my long Christmas weekend. A good time was had by all with plenty of food and drink, outdoor activity, and excellent company. And the weather cooperated (for the most part...more on that later).

For the sake of organization, I think I am going to break up my weekend into a few different posts. It is much easier to stay on topic that way! In the meantime, please enjoy this photo of my favorite kitty, who is always happy to see me when I visit Mom and Dad!

Kitty loves my duffel bag



Christmas 2007 - Index of Posts

Finally, some snowshoe running
Good eats over the holidays
Christmas giving and weather matters
Related Posts with Thumbnails