Sunday, April 20, 2008

Six Word Memoir

OK, so I was tagged by Addy to write my "six word memoir." I have to post it on my blog and tag off to some others who might like to play along.

My six word memoir is as follows:

"Always surrounding myself with good people."

The advice to "surround myself with good people" came from my family at an early age. Having people with integrity, character, and work ethic around you increases your chances of being successful, both in work and in life. I like to think that I am doing just that, and that my family, friends, and people I associate with are the best of the best.

And if that doesn't work, my other six word memoir is:

"Dang, I really like driving Volkswagens." :)

Tag to Bob, Southbay Girl, and Danielle...if you feel like playing along!
Related Posts with Thumbnails