Thursday, February 12, 2009

Let's go racing, boys!

We actually had a relatively mild week here in MN, which made for some good running.

We had 34 degrees yesterday (with some rain, sleet, and wind, but otherwise it was fine), and 28 today. Trails were clear, but I had to tiptoe over some frozen puddles this afternoon. It is absolutely incredible how much snow we have lost.

I saw one of my eagles near the nest on my run today. Always fun to see the eagle! I think those guys have a lot of downtime. I saw him on my way out and on my way back, and he hadn't moved an inch. Eagles like to lounge. I can respect that.

I have to keep this short because I need to eat something, and then I need to sit down and watch the NASCAR Gatorade Duels from Daytona, which I recorded this afternoon. NASCAR season is back, baby! And to kick things off right, how about reliving on of the most famous fights between drivers in NASCAR history! :)

Are you ready for some NASCAR?



Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails