Monday, September 28, 2009

More images from fall

Sunday morning started out pretty nice, but the wind was absolutely cranking by the afternoon (40-45 MPH gusts out of the northwest). The wind was still whipping today and it just about stood me up a couple of times on my run this afternoon. I am afraid we will probably lose a lot of leaves as a result, but it should still be kind of pretty and colorful for a few weeks yet. Here are a few images of fall from this yesterday and today:

A pretty Sunday morning



Colors keep changing every week



The sumac are brilliant right now



My local lake on an extremely windy Monday afternoon. It looks like rain, but it is more just an effect from the sunlight.



Another sign of fall? I am cooking soup again! This weekend it was my homemade vegetable beef soup.



Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails