Saturday, November 21, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Bring on the turkey!



Just finished 12 miles on a cool, frosty, slightly foggy morning. It was beautiful. Got to see the sun coming up over the pond, and I even heard a couple of great horned owls in the wooded areas around the swamp bottoms. A great start to the day!

With that, I am now officially on vacation for the week. This is the first time in about three years that I have had an entire week off, so I am going to enjoy it. I am doing the Turkey Run in St. Paul tomorrow morning, and then I am heading up to the North Shore to spend the rest of the time with the family. Should be an excellent week, and I am really looking forward to it.

I want to wish all of my readers and fellow running bloggers a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday. Safe travels to those of you going places, and I hope you have fun and memorable times with your families and friends. Enjoy, and I will talk to you next week!

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails