Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Still sniffing

The snow started on Sunday night and finally tapered off on Tuesday morning. I think my neighborhood was in the 7 inch range. Not exactly the storm of the century, but it turned the last few commutes into absolute nightmares. I have never seen so many cars in the ditch. And not just spinouts - we are talking rollovers, too. It was absolutely crazy.

Adding to the misery, I still have my cold. Monday was actually the worst of it. I was so stuffed up and coughing, and I felt awful. I did something that I haven't done in over 5 years - took a couple hours of sick time and went home early. I do seem to be improving somewhat, although I am still congested and my voice resembles that of Patty or Selma on "The Simpson's."

Haven't had a cold like this in years. This sucks. And unfortunately, I don't have Sheldon's neighbor to nurse me back to health...



No run yesterday or today. Need to get better first.

Until next time,

Jean
Related Posts with Thumbnails